Part 1. How to backup iPhone videos to DropBox?
There are different ways to backup videos to Dropbox. The Dropbox mobile app makes it easy to backup your iPhone videos. Once videos are uploaded, they will sync with Dropbox on your computer and all your other devices.
Here is a quick guide on how to backup iPhone videos to Dropbox
1. Download the Dropbox app first and create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Launch the Dropbox app
3. In the Dropbox app, go to Settings > Camera Upload > On.
4. Select whether you want Dropbox to only upload videos & photos while on Wi-Fi (recommended) or while or Wi-Fi+cellular (not recommended if you have a capped data plan).
5. Tap ‘Enable’. Dropbox will ask permission to access your videos & photos. Say ‘OK’. The app will then start uploading all your Videos & photos to DropBox cloud storage.
6. It also allows you to manually upload one by one instead of uploading all at once.
7. So, if you wish to upload just some videos, manually select them and click ‘Upload’.
Part 2. How to upload videos from Android phone to DropBox?
DropBox is the premier photo backup, sync and sharing service provided by DropBox Inc. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for storing photos, videos and documents. You can upgrade your free 2GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. DropBox offers 100GB space for $9.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month.
There are 2 ways upload videos from Android phone to DropBox:
A: Upload videos from Android phone to DropBox via DropBox App:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, then create one.
2. If you have ‘DropBox app’ installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap “DropBox app” on your Android phone.
4. Tap “Photos or videos” button from the menu.
5. Select the videos that you want to upload from photo and video gallery.
6. Tap “Upload” button to upload the selected videos to DropBox.
B) Upload videos from Android phone to DropBox via share button on your phone:
1. Go to your phone “Gallery” and select video(s) that you wish to upload.
2. Once selected, click share button and you will see a set of options to upload videos.
3. From the options, tap “DropBox” icon. Your video upload process will start.
4. The time taken to upload videos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of videos you upload.
5. All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
Part 3. How to Upload Files From Your iPad on Dropbox?
While Dropbox is a convenient application that lets you access your files from any device or computer that has Internet access, the iPad version of the Dropbox app doesn’t include the ability to automatically share your photos, videos and other files to your Dropbox account from the “Share” menu. However, you can upload files from your iPad in one of two ways: you can upload them manually to your Dropbox folders or enable automatic uploads from your iPad’s camera.
Step 1. Launch the Dropbox app on your iPad, and sign in to your Dropbox account if prompted.
Step 2. Navigate to the folder on your Dropbox account to which you’d like to upload a file. If you’d like to create a new folder for your files, tap the plus sign at the top of the left column and then tap “Create Folder.” Enter the name of the folder, and tap the “Create” button to create your new folder.
Step 3. Tap the plus sign at the top of the left column, and then tap the “Upload Here” button.
Step 4. Tap all of the files you’d like to upload to your Dropbox, as you can upload multiple files at once. A blue check appears in the upper right corner of the files you’ve selected.
Step 5. Tap the “Upload” button to upload the files to your Dropbox folder.
Automatic Upload with Camera Upload
Step 1. Launch Dropbox on your iPad, and log in to your Dropbox account if prompted.
Step 2. Tap the gear in the lower right corner of the left column to visit your Dropbox settings.
Step 3. Tap the “Camera Upload” tab, and then switch the button from “Off” to “On.” Your photos and videos automatically upload to Dropbox from your iPad’s storage.
Solve can’t upload iPhone/iPad/Android phone to DropBox
Sometimes you can’t upload the videos from iPhone/iPad/Android phone to DropBox due to the complicated formats and codecs. In order to make you have no troubles in uploading iPhone/iPad/Android phone to DropBox, you can use Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac）to help you convert iPhone/iPad/Android phone videos to DropBox friendly formats for smooth uploading. Besides, it also has the ability to convert DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, H.265 etc to DropBox formats with super fast speed.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.htm