Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders. If you have some DVD ISO images and want to put them to Google Drive for watching on your mobile devices, just keep reading to get the solution.
As you know, Google Drive does not support DVD ISO files, so what you need to do is to convert DVD ISO to Google Drive supported videos for smooth storage and then you can transfer them to your any mobile devices. Using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac） to help you which is a professional ISO converter in market today. With it, you can convert DVD/Blu-ray ISO, DVD, Blu-ray, H.265, AVI, MP4, and more videos and movies to Google Drive supported MP4 videos quickly.
More features of the best DVD ISO to Google Drive converter
- Convert ISO to Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, iCloud, and more cloud storage
- Convert ISO to various popular devices including iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, Samsung Galaxy TabPro, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, etc
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy-to-use DVD ISO video converter with simple clear interface
- Regular updates provided for registered users without extra charge for lifetime
- Support Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc)
Free download the best DVD ISO to Google Drive video converter for Windows:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to Convert DVD ISO files to Google Drive supported videos for watching on mobile devices?
Step 1. Load DVD ISO
Click the “Load file(s)” button to load the DVD ISO files to the program. DVD ISO/IFO, VIDEO_TS folder are supported also.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit Google drive.
Step 3. Click the “Start conversion” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert DVD ISO to friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finished, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Google drive for playback on mobile devices.
Have more questions about Dropbox vs Google Drive, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook
- Read 10 Tips before choosing the best Cloud Storage
- Stream music and videos from SugarSync with iPhone and iPad
- How to Upload GoPro Hero 4 4K Video to DropBox?
- Convert and Upload AVI Movies to iCloud
- Add MKV files to iCloud for playing on iPad/iPhone/iPod
- How to transfer/upload movies to iCloud on Mac?