Dropbox is, as one of the top Cloud Storage, a storage document that can synchronizes your files online and across computers. Only if you have a Dropbox client portal on your computer, moblie phone and tablet that has an internet connection, you can access the stored videos, musics and photos from Dropbox whenever and wherever. So if you have a large of Blu-ray library, uploading these Blu-ray to Dropbox can save your shelf space and make Blu-ray movie organization and storage convenient. But adding Blu-ray to Dropbox for storing and sharing, it has some preparation job need to do.
Dropbox can support many kinds of videos like 3GP, AVI, MOV, WMV, M4V, MKV, etc, but it can’t put Blu-ray disc online for lacking of Blu-ray drive. So for uploading Blu-ray to Dropbox for sharing and playing, a Blu-ray Ripper is needed to rip Blu-ray to Dropbox accepted format.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac） is a smart Blu-ray ripper for you to rip Blu-ray to Dropbox with suitable format. This Blu-ray ripping tool can rip any encrypted Blu-ray and turn the Blu-ray movies to Dropbox in MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc popular formats. For the video size limit of Dropbox site, the built-in editor also allows you to extract Blu-ray clips with the very part you want. Or, you can just choose to rip certain chapters of the Blu-ray as you like.
You can free download and install Video Converter Ultimate on Windows computer:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to upload Blu-ray to Dropbox with suitable format?
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies to app
Run the Blu-ray to Dropbox software and click “Load file(s)” icon to load Blu-ray movies for converting. You can also import movies files from Blu-ray folder, ISO image files.
Step 2. Choose output format
Click “Format” and through the profile to select Dropbox highly compatible format like MP4, MOV from “Common Video” profile list. For those who wanna upload Blu-ray files to Dropbox and share on tablet or phones, you can choose a certain preset like iPad as target format.
Tip: You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc, you can also skip this step.
Step 3: Rip Blu-ray to Dropbox
After all settings, click “Convert” button to rip Blu-ray to Dropbox. When the process finishes, open the output folder to locate the generated file.
Upload ripped Blu-ray to Dropbox
1. Sign in to the Dropbox website.
2. Click the Upload button from the very top of the window. The upload button
3. A window will appear. Click the Choose File button and then select the file on your computer that you’d like to add to your Dropbox.
4. Choose as many files as you like, and then click the Start Upload button.
5. The window will disappear, your files will start uploading, and you’ll be shown a progress indicator. That’s it, you’ve added the converted Blu-ray files to your Dropbox!
Once you’ve added ripped Blu-ray files to Dropbox, now you’ll make it available for viewing on other computers, Android, Apple devices anytime, anywhere just with the help of your Dropbox.
- Transfer and sync files between Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- 5 Best NAS Backups for 2016
- Can’t Play videos on Microsoft OneDrive?