The action camera market is expanding at blinding speed, and the best known name in this sector is GoPro. GoPro’s new Hero 4 black edition camera has the sharpest footage and is the most user-friendly version. When you got some 4K clips from GoPro, maybe you are seeking for the way to upload GoPro Hero 4K video to DropBox for enjoyment.
DropBox is a mobile document and media storage tool that allows you to sync you files online for backup. Anything like movies and music you save to your computer can be saved to your DropBox. As we all know, currently, most 4K videos are recorded in MXF/RAW/XAVC/XAVC-S format, while none of them is supported by DropBox.
So if you have some nice GoPro Hero 4K videos and want to add to DropBox for streaming and playback on iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HD and more media devices, you’d better convert GoPro Hero 4 4K video to other format like MP4, MOV or other format compatible with DropBox. To get that done, GoPro Hero 4K video to DropBox Converter is essential. Here Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac） is recommended to you which can quickly convert any GoPro Hero 4 4K Video to DropBox supported videos on your computer.
Hot search: ISO to Dropbox | H.265 to Dropbox | YouTube to Dropbox
If you are a Mac user, please turn to Mac. Thanks to the built-in video editor, you can trim, crop and retouch your videos in clicks. Overall, no matter what versions, this program is a completely professional converter, editor and player.
Free download the top video converter for Windows:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to Convert GoPro Hero 4 4K Video to DropBox for uploading?
Step 1. Load 4K video
Launch the 4K to DropBox Converter; click “Add Video” button to import GoPro Hero 4 4K videos into the program. Loaded videos can be previewed in the right preview window.
Step 2. Decide on output format
Click the drop down box of “Format”, through which it is possible to select Dropbox highly compatible format like MP4, MOV from “Common Video” profile list. For those who wanna upload 4K video files to Dropbox and share on tablet or phones, you can choose a certain preset like iPad as target format.
Tip: If you need, you can also click “Settings” to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.
Step 3. Start ripping GoPro Hero 4 4K Video to Dropbox
The final step is to tap “Start conversion” button and commence converting GoPro Hero 4 4K Video videos to Dropbox. After the conversion,you can click on “Open” button to locate the ripped videos.
How to uploaded converted GoPro Hero 4 4K video to Dropbox?
1. Sign in to the Dropbox website.
2. Click the Upload button from the very top of the window. The upload button
3. A window will appear. Click the Choose File button and then select the file on your computer that you’d like to add to your Dropbox.
4. Choose as many files as you like, and then click the Start Upload button.
5. The window will disappear, your files will start uploading, and you’ll be shown a progress indicator. That’s it, you’ve added files to your Dropbox!
Have more questions about Dropbox vs Google Drive, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook
- Convert and Upload AVI Movies to iCloud
- How to delete files stored in iCloud?
- Converting and Sharing Videos Through Dropbox
- How to Put DVD to Google Drive/Dropbox/iCloud?
- Upload Blu-ray movies to iCloud for storage
- Store Toy Story That Time Forgot Blu-ray on WD My Cloud
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.