SugarSync. Unlike most other cloud services, SugarSync lets you back up and sync entire file folders. But also unlike others, there’s no free option. You can elect the 100GB plan for $7.49 a month or 1TB for $9.98 a month. You can generate private or public links to share your files, and remotely wipe items if one of your devices is lost or stolen. Data is stored using 256-bit encryption.
SugarSync has a built in music player to stream your music files to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. “Streaming” means the music buffers and plays as the file downloads, so you don’t have to wait for the download to finish before listening or watching your files. While your music or video plays in the background, you can use other apps on your device.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
To stream a music or video file on your iPhone or iPad mobile device:
1. From the main SugarSync screen, tap , and then navigate to the folder that contains the song or video you want to play.
2. Tap to open the song or video file to play it. SugarSync opens the built in music player and begins buffering the file to play as it downloads. When the selected file completes, the music player will continue to the next file in the folder.
Note: Only file types supported by Apple will play. The SugarSync Music Player cannot play DRM-protected music files.
Streaming Versus Syncing:
When you stream music or videos, each file is downloaded and cached for a period of time (for how long depends on the available memory on your phone). As long as the files are “cached,” meaning temporarily saved, you can stream them again without network charges. Eventually the cache will be deleted. The songs and videos will be downloaded again the next time you play to them. If you are trying to keep your network charges low, you can sync the files to your device instead. When you sync the files to your device, they are downloaded only once. After the files are synced, they are always available so you can play them anytime, even when you are offline.
- How to delete files stored in iCloud?
- Add MKV files to iCloud for playing on iPad/iPhone/iPod
- How to transfer/upload movies to iCloud on Mac?
- How to Upload Christmas Videos from iPhone to iCloud?
- Backup Blu-ray Collection to Cloud Storage