To protect expensive Blu-ray discs, many people would like to rip Blu-ray ISO images. But the ISO image is a disk image composed of the data contents from every written sector on an optical disc, including the optical disc file system. If you copied too many Blu-ray discs to ISO files on hard drive, it will hold up your PC operating speed. So, when you have amount of Blu-ray ISO image files, I suggest you to transfer your Blu-ray ISO images to My Cloud Mirror 2 for sharing and streaming.
Introduction of WD My Cloud Mirror 2:
1. All your photos, videos and files are centralized on one drive and automatically duplicated onto the second drive for twice the data protection.
2. WD Sync automatically synchronizes content across all your computers and your My Cloud Mirror unit, so your important files are always up to date and accessible from all your devices.
3. Automatically back up all the photos and videos captured so you can easily free up space and never miss a shot.
4. Automatically back up all the PC and Mac computers in your home to your My Cloud Mirror device.
5. Create one simple place for you, friends and family to collect and share memorable photos so nobody misses a thing.
As the function mentioned, My Cloud Mirror 2 can organize your files in one place and share your file with your various devices over network. To get convenient ISO images playback, before you put Blu-ray ISO images to My Cloud Mirror 2, you’d better to convert your ISO to mp4 so that you can use your iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Tab E to play the videos.
To rip Blu-ray ISO images to MP4 for storing on My Cloud Mirror 2, you need a Blu-ray Ripper. Pavtube BDMagic is highly recommended to convert ISO image files to My Cloud Mirror 2 in MP4 and any other popular video formats, codecs like XviD, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPG, etc at ultrafast speed and excellent output video quality. Actually, it can directly remove Blu-ray and DVD copy protection and rip Blu-ray and DVD to My Cloud Mirror 2.
If you’re using a Mac, turn to the equivalent Mac ISO Converter tool, which lets you get MP4 files from ISO on Mac OS X (including macOS Sierra and El Capitan).
Download Blu-ray ISO to My Cloud Mirror 2 Converter:
How to Rip Blu-ray ISO Images to My Cloud Mirror 2?
Step 1. Load Blu-ray ISO files.
Run Pavtube BDMagic, click “Load file” to choose Load IFO/ISO file. It will recognize the ISO image file automatically so that you will not have to run virtual drive to mount the ISO any more.
Tips: You can use “Merge into one file” to join multiple videos into one.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as Output Format
Choose “H.264 Video(*.MP4)” as the output format from “Format” > “Common Video”. If you’d like to generate HD MP4 videos, you can select “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”. You also can choose other formats as the final one if you have a need, such as iPhone, PS4, Samsung, etc.
1.You can click “Settings” to tweak the detailed video and audio encoding settings.
2. If you want to edit your videos, you can just hit the “Edit” to crop the black bar to make a full screen, apply special effects to the video, and add image or text watermark to your videos, etc. as you like.
Step 3. Start to Convert Blu-ray ISO Image to My Cloud Mirror 2
After all these have been prepared, just click the “Convert” button to begin the Blu-ray ISO to MP4 for My Cloud Mirror 2 conversion.
Then you put your Blu-ray ISO rips to My Cloud Mirror 2 for sharing, organizing, and managing.
- Compress movies to My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2) for streaming
- How can I cast unsupported files from WD MyCloud to Chromecast?
- Best Approach to get Blu-ray to My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2)
- Move Blu-ray Movies to Google Drive
- Store Blu-ray on Amazon Cloud Drive for Fire Kids Edition
- Upload Blu-ray movies to iCloud for storage