DVDs are so analog. Sure, they‘re digitally encoded versions of your favorite movies and TV shows, but they’re trapped on physical platters. If you want to watch something, you have to find the disc, slide it into a DVD player. If you put DVD collection, like Box Cloud Storage, you can save the time of searching for the one you want to see.
Box Cloud Storage is one of the top Cloud Storage. It, as same as other Cloud Storage, can’t accept DVD directly. So if you want to put DVD onto Box Cloud Storage, you also need to rip DVD to a normal format in advance so that your multimedia players can play the DVD video.
To do so, a DVD ripping software is essential. Here Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is recommended to you. This DVD ripping tool can rip any encrypted DVD and convert DVD to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc popular formats. For the video size limit of Box site, the built-in editor also allows you to extract DVD clips with the very part you want. Or, you can just choose to rip certain chapters of a DVD as you like.
If you are a Mac user, please turn to（ Mac）. Now download the right version of the program and follow the guide below.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to Rip DVD to Box Cloud Storage with DVD Ripper?
Step 1. Load your DVDs.
Launch the DVD ripping software, click “Load File” on the interface, and you can add any or your source discs. More surprisingly, you are allowed to directly rip DVD folders or ISO image files from your hard drive to Box supported format.
Step 2. Choose right output format for Box cloud storage.
The selection of output format depends on your specific need: If you need to rip DVD to iCloud, simply choose Apple device compatible formats. If the quantity of DVDs to be saved is large, try to choose the output format with comparatively low quality (for small output size), and oppositely, choose the high quality. If you desire to play the converted DVDs on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone Samsung table, PS4, Xbox One and any of other portable device, you can choose directly from the device profile listed in the “Format”.
Step 3. Start ripping DVD to Box
Click the “Start conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start backing up DVD for Box Cloud Storage. After conversion click “Open” to find the generated videos.
Step 4: Upload ripped DVD to Box
1. On the Start screen, tap or click Box to open the Box app.
2. Tap or click folders to browse to the location on Box where you want to add the files.
3. Swipe in from the top or bottom edge of the screen or right-click to open the app commands, and then tap or click Add files.
4. Browse to the files you want to upload, tap or click to select them, and then tap or click Copy to Box.
After this process, you can play the files directly online (but the Network speed is a deciding factor) with your iPhone 6S, iPad Mini 4, Samsung Note 5, etc. Outstandingly, Box cloud service makes movies, music and photos more portable. Only if you have an online account, you can use the movies on your home PC, work PC and portable PC, stream it to an app, Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku player.
- Backup Movies and Videos on Cloud Storage Device
- Upload Blu-ray to Google Drive With Suitable Format
- Move Blu-ray Collection to Network Storage Drive
- Add Blu-ray to Dropbox With Suitable Format
- Upload/Attach ISO file to Amazon Cloud Drive