Dropbox must take up one position in best cloud storage providers in the field. It remains a superbly implemented, cloud-based, automatic, file-synchronization service that’s ideal for accessing and sharing data from nearly anywhere. The ISO files no matter backed up from Blu-ray/DVD or download can be also stored onto Dropbox Cloud Storage for sharing.
Common Cloud Storage can support many video formats, but not includes ISO. So does Dropbox. So for uploading ISO to Dropbox, you need to turn ISO to a more compatible format, like MP4.
To convert ISO file for Dropbox, you can use iFastime Video Converter Ultimate . It not only can turn ISO to Dropbox suitable format but also works in nearly all kinds of videos like Blu-ray/DVD/4K/SD/HD and change them to MP4 for Dropbox or other formats like H.265, M3U8, MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, etc. For saving the space of Dropbox Cloud Storage, you can adjust the video/audio parameters in profile settings window. Lower bitrate and resolution leads smaller size. Mac users can turn to Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac）
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to transcode ISO to MP4 before attach ISO image to Dropbox?
Step 1. Import ISO video files
Click the “Add video” button to import ISO files into the application. It supports batch importing so that you can add as many video files as you wish.
Step 2. Set output format
Click on “Format” bar to select output format. Here you can choose H.264 MP4, MPEG-4 MP4, MPEG-2, FLV, MKV, WMV, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, etc as target format on Window. Here, we choose H.264 mp4 as the target format for its wide compatibility with all kinds of devices.
Step 3. Start transcoding ISO file
Click the “Start conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start transcoding ISO file for Dropbox. After conversion click “Open” to find the generated videos.
Upload converted ISO to Dropbox
1. Sign in to the Dropbox website.
2. Click the Upload button from the very top of the window. The upload button
3. A window will appear. Click the Choose File button and then select the file on your computer that you’d like to add to your Dropbox.
4. Choose as many files as you like, and then click the Start Upload button.
5. The window will disappear, your files will start uploading, and you’ll be shown a progress indicator. That’s it, you’ve added the converted ISO files to your Dropbox!
Once you’ve added converted ISO files to Dropbox, now you’ll make it available for viewing on other computers, Android, Apple devices anytime, anywhere just with the help of your Dropbox.