OneDrive indeed brings us many conveniences for storing files photos and videos together with a capacity of 15GB storage, as well as specifies a brief way to quick access what you have stored via OneDrive app for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Xbox. Next we will share you how to upload iPhone/Android/computer videos to OneDrive quickly:
1. First go to the Apple App store and download the Microsoft OneDrive app.
2. If you didn’t already know, you have a Microsoft 365 account with your student login. The email will be your username with ‘@stanly.edu’ at the end of it. For example if my username was jsmith1234 then my OneDrive email would be email@example.com. If prompted, tap ‘OneDrive for Business.’
3. Once signed in, tap the menu button in the top right corner of the app.
4. Next tap ‘Add Items.’
5. Next either tap, ‘Take a Photo or Video,’ or ‘Choose Existing.’
6. Next find and select the video on your iPhone and then click ‘Upload.’
7. OneDrive will then show your file uploading. It will let you know as soon as your file has been uploaded. This may take some time depending on the length of the video and your connection speed.
8. After your video has been uploaded you will then be able to access it through the OneDrive site on your computer.
1.First navigate to the Google Play store and search for and download Microsoft OneDrive.
2.Sign in using your Stanly Community College username and password.
3.Select ‘Sign into OneDrive for Business’ and use your Stanly Community College username and password once again.
4.To upload files from your phone or tablet to your SCC OneDrive account, select ‘files’ and then click on the Orange ‘+’ in the bottom right corner.
5.To upload files from your phone or tablet to your SCC OneDrive account, select ‘files’ and then click on the Orange ‘+’ in the bottom right corner.
PC & Mac:
1. First go to your computer and go to onedrive.live.com and login. If you didn’t already know, you have a Microsoft 365 account with your student login. The email will be your username with ‘@stanly.edu’ at the end of it. For example if my username was jsmith1234 then my OneDrive email would be firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you type your email click ‘Next.’
2. If prompted, click ‘OneDrive for Business.’
3. If you are using your school login, you will be directed to a Stanly Community College login screen where you will enter your password. Then just click ‘Sign in.’
4. Once logged in click ‘Upload.’
5. Next just select the video from your computer and click ‘Open.’
6. Next your video will start to upload. The progress will be shown at the top of the page. (Note: It may take some time depending on how long your video is and the speed of your internet connection. You may have to start the upload then come back to it later).
7. Once it has finished uploading your video will show up within the list of the other items in your OneDrive account.
Everything seemingly goes well, but OneDrive video playback error involves users who would like to view video on OneDrive in troubles. How to solve the problem of ‘cannot play video on OneDrive’? Though OneDrive enables us to upload videos in any formats, it only supports playback of a few formats. MP4, MOV and M4V videos are proved to be playable video formats on OneDrive in most web browsers. However, the DRM-protected iTunes M4V video cannot be played directly with any browser. Obviously, we cannot play video on OneDrive if the video file is excluded from the three file types.
How to Solve ‘Cannot Play Video on OneDrive’ issue?
Suggestions probably tells that the perfect plan to play video on OneDrive is to download video from this cloud storage and play with a video player. It is quite helpless for users who want to watch video on OneDrive directly without space occupied especially on portable devices. Thus, the smart way to solve OneDrive video playback error is to convert incompatible videos, for example DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, H.265, 1080P HD MKV, M2TS/MTS, HEVC, AVI, WMV, FLV, to MP4 and then upload to OneDrive with above methods for an undisturbed playback on PC/Mac and various devices.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac） is the top-rated video converter capable of converting any video formats to MP4 for OneDrive retaining vivid images and nearly lossless audio quality at a high speed. Next, let’s go to convert videos to MP4 for fixing the ‘cannot play video on OneDrive’ error.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.htm
- Save DVD to HC500 External Hard Drive for use on TV
- Transfer ISO files to iCloud for viewing on Apple devices
- Upload DVD ISO files to Samsung Smart TV via 2TB My Cloud
- How to Upload DVD to Skydrive quickly?
- How to Upload GoPro Hero 4 4K Video to DropBox?
- Read 10 Tips before choosing the best Cloud Storage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.