Barracuda introduces CudaDrive, a flexible and secure cloud file service for businesses, which enables businesses to securely store, share, and access files from anywhere, and helping to preserve storage space. However, there is a problem regarding the video format compatibility when putting movies (like Halloween movies 2015) on portable devices via CudaDrive.
When some movies are downloaded and added from CudaDrive, a message will appear to say that the movies cannot be read. So, the problem is essentially how to convert Halloween movies to playable videos for storage on CudaDrive. Luckily, to do this Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate will give you a big hand.
This program is recommended as the best CudaDrive video converter to convert MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS to iPad/iPhone/TV/Samsung/CudaDrive friendly video in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. Moreover, it can convert among other video formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MTS, WMV, FLV, H.265 and an array of others. If you’re fond of editing movies, this app can also fulfill your needs with the built-in editor. If you’re using Mac and need to encode Halloween movies to CudaDrive on Mac OS X(El Capitan included), simply get （ Mac） to get all done easily. Now download the CudaDrive Video converter and follow the tips below to finish MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS Halloween videos to CudaDrive conversion.
Download Video Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
Convert MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS to CudaDrive for backup in clicks
1. Add MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS files
Install and run CudaDrive Video Converter. To import Halloween MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS videos that you want to convert, you can click the “Add video” button or directly drag and drop them into the main display window of this program. Batch conversion is supported so you can add many files at a time to save the conversion time.
2. Select MP4 as the output format
Select output format in the “Format” bar. Here “HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” is highly recommended as the output format. Of course, you can also select MP4 as output format from “Common Video” profile list.
3. Start converting MKV/AVI/MP4/MOV/MTS to CudaDrive
When all settings are finished, just click the “Start conversion” button to begin converting Halloween movies to MP4 format for viewing through CudaDrive. After the conversion, copy or stream the converted files from the default output folder to your devices and now you can enjoy movie files on mobile device anytime you like.
How to add videos to CudaDrive
- Select Files and Folders to Synchronize
- Right-click the Barracuda Copy icon on your system tray, and then select Preferences.
- Click Account, and then click Manage My Files.
- Click the My Files tab.
- Select the files and folders that you want to sync from the Barracuda Copy cloud to your computer and click Save.
- How to Store ISO on Dropbox?
- Copy Blu-ray movies to iCloud for storage
- Upload DVD to Google Drive/Dropbox/iCloud