Microsoft OneDrive, as one of the top Cloud Drive providers, enables you to access OneDrive files from a different account in Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and of course Windows Phone only if you have the account. If you have a bunch of Blu-ray movies and wanted to upload them to the cloud. Uploading Blu-ray to OneDrive will be nice for you to search through OneDrive library for movies to watch.
Like other cloud storage services, Microsoft OneDrive can’t read Blu-ray disc format. If you wish to upload Blu-ray to OneDrive for sharing and accessing on your iPhone 6S, iPad Mini 4, Galaxy Note 5 or Surface Pro Tablet, you will need to rip Blu-ray to OneDrive compatible MP4, QuickTime mov or m4v file formats. (Tips: DRM-protected video files can’t be played on OneDrive.)
Here, I introduce Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate （ Mac） to you. It can extract Microsoft OneDrive supported file from Blu-ray, DVD, Video_TS folders or IFO and ISO image files. Considering the limited space of OneDrive, the app enables you to adjust video size, codec to compress DVD movie size so that you can store more Blu-ray movies on OneDrive. With this app, you also can upload Blu-ray, DVD, ISO, M2TS to other cloud storage, like Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.
Now, just free get iFastime Video Converter Ultimate on Windows computer and follow the steps below to upload Blu-ray to OneDrive with suitable format.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to upload Blu-ray to OneDrive with suitable video format?
Step 1. Import Blu-ray source video
Click the “Load file(s)” button to import Blu-ray videos into the application. It supports batch importing so that you can add as many video files as you wish.
Step 2. Set suitable format
Click on “Format” bar to select output format. You can choose H.264 MP4, MPEG-4 MP4, MPEG-2, FLV, MKV, WMV, etc as target format on Window. Here, we choose H.264 mp4 as the target format for its wide compatibility with all kinds of devices.
Tip: Click “settings” next to format bar, you can change video and audio parameters. Remember, higher bitrate results in bigger size and lower quality loss.
Step 3. Start ripping Blu-ray to OneDrive
Click the “Star conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start backing up Blu-ray for Microsoft OneDrive. After conversion click “Open” to find the generated videos.
Step 4: Upload ripped Blu-ray to OneDrive
1. On the Start screen, tap or click OneDrive to open theOneDrive app.
2. Tap or click folders to browse to the location onOneDrive where you want to add the files.
3. Swipe in from the top or bottom edge of the screen or right-click to open the app commands, and then tap or click Add files.
4. Browse to the files you want to upload, tap or click to select them, and then tap or click Copy to OneDrive.
Or you can use other methods to transfer ripped DVD movies to OneDrive. When you save these DVD videos to OneDrive, you can get to them from any device and share them with other people.
- Play 3D Blu-ray on Apple TV 4 via Mac
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD/HD/SD/4K Videos to iPad Pro
- Play 3D Blu-ray on Google Cardboard via Amazon Fire Phone
- How to Rip Blu-ray to iPhone 6S(Plus) on Mac for syncing?
- Rip Blu-ray collections for playback on Galaxy Note 5