A Personal Cloud Storage keeps all your data in one safe place at home and allows you access it anywhere. If you want to access your DVD movies anywhere on your portable devices without needing a heavy DVD Player, copying DVD library to Personal Cloud Storage will be a nice idea.
There are various kinds of Personal Cloud Storage. Popular Personal Cloud Storage devices have WD My Cloud, WD My Cloud Mirror, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Each one enables you to save many DVD rips and get the DVD movies on iPhone, iPad, Tablet, etc. When we put DVD to Personal Cloud Storage, we need a DVD Copier or DVD Ripper (DVD Copier vs. DVD Ripper) cause commercial DVDs have strict copy protection. A DVD Copier/DVD Ripper can remove the DVD copy protection and extract main title of the DVD movie to Personal Cloud Storage.
Popular DVD Ripper to copy DVD to Personal Cloud Storage have Handbrake and Pavtube BDMagic. But Handbrake can’t rip protected DVD to Personal Cloud Storage so here we teach you how to make DVD backups to save in Personal Cloud Storageusing Pavtube BDMagic.
Key Features of Pavtube BDMagic
– Remove DVD encryption including CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney x-project DRM, etc.
– Full disc copy DVD and directly mian title copy DVD to Personal Cloud Storage.
– Convert DVD to MP4, MKV, AVI, etc multimedia container format to Personal Cloud Storage.
– Rip DVD to iPhone, iPad, PS4, Samsung Galaxy devices, etc preset to Personal Cloud Storage.
– Batch copy DVD to Personal Cloud Storage.
– Also support to decrypt Blu-ray to Personal Cloud Storage.
Pavtube BDMagic Download Link
- Trial Version: http://www.multipelife.com/download/bdmagic/bdmagic_setup.exe
- Full Version: http://www.multipelife.com/bdmagic/purchase
Make Copies of DVDs to Save in Personal Cloud Storage
Step 1. Run the DVD Ripper for Cloud Storage and click DVD disc icon to load DVD movies for converting. You can also import movies files from DVD folder, ISO image files even Blu-ray movies.
Step 2. As Cloud Storage is powerful enough to almost all kinds of formats, you can choose the format according to your own needs like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc.
Tip: You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc, you can also skip this step.
Step 3. After all settings, click convert button to ripconvert DVD to optimized format for Cloud Storage.
Once you’ve liberated your DVD movie library, you’ll make it available for viewing anytime, anywhere just with the help of your Personal Cloud Storage. With this DVD to Personal Cloud Storage Ripper, you can also copy your DVD to OpenDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Skydrive, My Cloud Mirror， etc.